325 North Plain RdGreat Barrington, MA 01230MLS Number 218476
- Price: $549,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 143 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.05% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 6Total Full Baths
- 4438Square Feet
Fantastic large home with 6 BR/ 6.5 BA in 4, 438 sq. ft.Stunning 18th century farmhouse with incredible era period details;connected to a modern wing featuring 4 bed room suites all equipped with en suite bathrooms. Manicured outdoor space in an idyllic setting.Centrally located to great Berkshire attractions such as skiing at Butternut, the Norman Rockwell Museum, the Berkshire Botanical Gardens, Jacob's Pillow, and of course Tanglewood-the summer home of the Boston Symphony Orchestra.Unbelievable value at $123/ sq. ft! A rare opportunity to purchase a country retreat in The Berkshires and build those life long family memories for generations.
- MLS Number218476
- List Price$549,000
- Broker NameBARNBROOK REALTY, INC.
- Lot Square Ft41382
- Property TypeResidential
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking Spaces TypeOff Street
- Lot DescriptionAdj to Protected Ld
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Wiring, Inlaw/Guest Qtrs, Sun Room
- BasementFull, Partial, Unfinished
- Building Number325
- RegionBerkshire - South
- TownGreat Barrington
- DirectionsRt 41 toward Housatonic from Great Barrington. Is approximately one mile on the left past Division Street intersection. Sign is up.#325.
- Junior HighMonument Valley Reg.
- Elementary SchoolMuddy Brook Reg.
- High SchoolMonument Mountain
- Address325 North Plain Rd
- Exterior FeaturesExterior Lighting, Porch, Privacy
- Number of Photos43
- Square Feet4438
- Total Rooms10
- Total Full Baths6
- Total Half Baths1
- Sq Ft SourceOwner
- Garage TypeAttached, Carport
- Year Built1800
- Energy FeaturesEnergy * Appliances, Insulated Doors, Insulated Windows, Storm Doors, Storm Windows
- ExteriorVinyl, Wood
- Property StyleColonial, Historic, NE Farmhouse
- Date Listed03/30/2017
- View Count12
Ask A Question
Call: Wheeler & Taylor Great Barrington 413.528.1006 Wheeler & Taylor Stockbridge 413.298.3786 Wheeler & Taylor Dalton 413.684.2401 or send a message: