146 West AveGreat Barrington, MA 01230MLS Number 219751
- Price: $475,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 35 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.05% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 4Total Full Baths
- 3870Square Feet
A rare in-town gem in the heart of Great Barrington! This tastefully updated 3-story Victorian in a park-like setting offers plenty of space for family, guests & entertaining with a classic front parlor, dining room with original built-ins, large living room with fireplace, cool retro-style kitchen, architecturally interesting staircases, two levels of enclosed sun porches, 2nd floor with master suite, 2 separate bedrooms, and 3rd floor with finished bonus rooms and full bath. Private backyard with a 2-car carriage house-style garage. Just a short level stroll to dining, shopping & entertainment in downtown Great Barrington, 2.5 hours to NYC & Boston metro areas.
Your Local Office
Wheeler & Taylor Great Barrington
333 Main St.
Great Barrington MA, 01230
- MLS Number219751
- List Price$475,000
- Broker NameWILLIAM PITT SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY
- Property TypeResidential
- Parking Spaces2
- Frontage Apx70
- Parking Spaces TypeGaraged & Off-Street
- Lot DescriptionShared Drive
- Interior FeaturesBay/Bow Window, Fireplace (s), Skylight(s), Sun Room
- Master BedroomFireplace, Sleeping Porch
- Dining RoomBuilt-In
- Living RoomBow Window
- Building Number146
- RegionBerkshire - South
- TownGreat Barrington
- DirectionsRoute 23 West to right on West Ave after railroad tracks, look for sign on the left.
- Junior HighMonument Valley Reg.
- Elementary SchoolMuddy Brook Reg.
- High SchoolMonument Mountain
- Address146 West Ave
- InternetCable Available, DSL Available
- Date Listed06/23/2017
- View Count5
- Square Feet3870
- Total Rooms10
- Total Full Baths4
- Sq Ft SourceOwner
- Garage TypeDetached
- Year Built1900
- Property StyleColonial, Shingle Style, Victorian
- Exterior FeaturesPorch
- Number of Photos25
Ask A Question
Call: Wheeler & Taylor Great Barrington 413.528.1006 Wheeler & Taylor Stockbridge 413.298.3786 Wheeler & Taylor Dalton 413.684.2401 or send a message: