35 Cottage StGreat Barrington, MA 01230MLS Number 220158
- Price: $549,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 528 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.31% last updated on 2019-03-14
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2Total Full Baths
- 2714Square Feet
THIS HOUSE HAS IT ALL. Imagine relaxing this summer on the wrap around front porch of this CHARMING 10 ROOM VICTORIAN or entertaining on the spacious slate patio in the back yard. This Victorian gem features many original architectural details, including fish scale shingles, turned porch posts, stained glass windows, built in china cabinet, a unique FIVE BAY GARAGE with an ORIGINAL ICE HOUSE and TWO STORY BARN all just steps away from GB restaurants, shopping and theatres. FOUR+ BEDROOMS and TWO FULL BATHS, front parlor, Livingroom with original tiled FIREPLACE and separate large dining room create enough space for everyone. #escape to the Berkshires #Victorian houses #Make it yours today.
- MLS Number220158
- List Price$549,000
- Broker NameWHEELER & TAYLOR REALTY CO., INC.
- Lot Square Ft13939
- Property TypeResidential
- Parking Spaces6
- Frontage Apx100
- Parking Spaces TypeGaraged
- Interior FeaturesCable Avail, Fireplace (s)
- KitchenCould be 5th bedroom-
- Dining RoomLarge
- Living RoomWith original fireplace
- Building Number35
- RegionBerkshire - South
- TownGreat Barrington
- DirectionsMain Street to Cottage Street, house on left, see sign.
- Junior HighMonument Valley Reg.
- Elementary SchoolMuddy Brook Reg.
- High SchoolMonument Mountain
- Address35 Cottage St
- Number of Photos36
- Square Feet2714
- Total Rooms10
- Total Full Baths2
- Sq Ft SourceAssessor
- Garage TypeDetached, Oversized
- Year Built1891
- Property StyleColonial
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stable, Patio
- Date Listed10/09/2017
- View Count827
Ask A Question
Call: 413-528-1006 x337 413.298.3786 or send a message: